How can organizations or businesses help Heartland Head Start? Create a partnership with us! Community partnerships offer avenues for conducting community assessments and program planning, initiating program self-assessments, managing resources, and enhancing program design. It allows programs to acquire new viewpoints on complex issues and strategies for resolving them, thereby reducing environmental risks and avoiding the duplication of services and resources. Partnerships create a voice in how the community provides support and services.
If your organization or business is interested in forming a partnership or collaborating on our service areas, please contact our main office at 309-662-4880.
Below is a list of our current community partners that have signed a Memorandum of Understanding. To learn more of their services, Click on the names to be redirected to their website.
- Birthright of McLean County
- At Birthright, we understand the challenges related to unplanned pregnancies. Birthright is available to women for as long as they need us. We offer love, friendship, and support to women who are pregnant or think they may be pregnant.
- Bloomington Public Library
- Boys and Girls Club of Bloomington-Normal
- Boys and Girls Club of Livingston County
- Career Link
- Center for Human Services
- Center for Youth and Family Soltuions
- Children's Discovery Museum
- Children's Home & Aid
- Dreams are Possible
- Habitat for Humanity of McLean County
- Heartland Community College - Adult Education
- Home Sweet Home Ministries
- Housing Authority of the City of Bloomington
- Life Center for Independent Living
- Livingston County Health Department
- Marcfirst - Spice
- McLean County Health Department
- Midwest Food Bank
- Normal Public Library
- Pontiac Public Library
- Prairie State Legal Services
- The Salvation Army of Bloomington, IL
- The Salvation Army of Pontiac, IL
- Star Literacy
- University of IL Extension Office
- Western Avenue Community Center
- YouthBuild McLean County